Header Ads

Leaked: 10 Secrets You Don't Know About Up & Rising Star - Kwame Baah. #5 Will Give You A Shocker!


He's like some kind of spirit oh. What spirit? Are you asking me? (please don't ask me oh). If he get mad at you and decide not to work with you again, your work will start going down. Well and the interesting part of this is that he doesn't even know why that happens, but I think that's how God has made him.

Everybody has a secret, Up & Rising Star- Kwame Baah is not an exception. I have gathered for you 10 secrets about him that will shock you to the bone. Wow... I think you need to know this too.
Keep reading to get to know what you don't know about Up & Rising Star - Kwame Baah.  I know this guy is gonna kill me anywhere he finds me.

Below is a list of secrets about Kwame Baah you never knew!



1. Kwame Baah wrote 90% of all his songs while in the studio at that moment the engineer is making the production. That is from the beginning of the beat making to it's finish. This is really awesome, don't you think so?
          
2.He hate girls who put on too much make-up. (Girls, this is a tip for you I guess). This is an advantage for all the girls who had a crush on up and rising star - Kwame Baah, now you know what attracts him.

3. The young and talented uprising star loves to see the youth (young guys) trying to fight their way in breaking through. This is among one of the things that motivates him mostly. So if you are a fan of Kwame Baah get this straight. You might win him... LoL

4. He has a beautiful daughter whom he loves more than any lady on earth. Do you wanna know her name? Ok ... You gotta meet me in the ghetto for that because at the moment I am wanted by Kwame Baah.




5. Kwame Baah loves people and  wish to help everyone on earth if that could be possible to do. He has much love and care for people! You can notice that if you observe him.

6. He's like some kind of spirit oh. What spirit? Are you asking me? (please don't ask me oh). If he gets mad at you and decide not to work with you again, your work will start going down. Well, the most interesting part of this is that he doesn't even know why that happens, but I think that's how God has made him.

7. He's also a mad fan of Hopsin and J.Cole. He can sing along 95% of their songs. Wow isn't that amazing? What percentage of Kwame Baah's songs can you sing along?

8. He reads and learns a lot online. He's like the cat, so curios to know many things - mostly things things that concerns his music career.

9. Among all his songs, He took very less time in writing the lyrics of  #SWAG He wrote that song in less than 25 minutes. Can I remember? Yea, It took him something like 20 minutes to write that song. And guess what! Swag is his most successful song ever released online. Haha..That's his favorite song among his own musics. (Yea you can lobby him with that song, it will pick very fast..Lol)

10. He'll do anything for my brothers, Yea - he's been doing it since the the 50's. I mean he can even secure you relationship for you if you want him to.


You Might Also Like:

The Song Kwame Baah Wrote In Less Than 25 Minutes - Sawg. Check It Out!

Kwame Baah Blast The Ghana Government. He Says Ghanaians Are Blind!

Maaseg Dagaati ft Netty X FerdiSkillz - Love.


Bwoy Okito - Rich Neqqa Shit (Sarkodie Cover)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.