Header Ads

Celebritiy: My Future Husband Should Still Love Me Even Without Makeup - Bibi Bright

My Future Husband Should Still Love Me Even Without Makeup - Bibi Bright

 My Future Husband Should Still Love Me Even Without Makeup - Bibi Bright

Most spouses are misled by the magnificence of their wives after they wear makeup before their wedding, yet screen diva Bibi Bright thinks her future husband ought to love her even without cosmetics.

"Toward the day's end I need a man whom after I have removed my outfit and washed off my cosmetics, regardless of what I look like he will at present love me."

"Toward the day's end I need a man whom after I have removed my outfit and washed off my cosmetics, regardless of what I look like he will at present love me." Talking on the dubious fragment on Kasapa Entertainment, 'Pae Mu Kae', Bibi revealed that Movie stars shouldn't be viewed as high class identities who are hard to approach yet ought to rather be typical and inviting individuals. As indicated by her, she possesses God appreciation for her vigorously supplied and alluring body which wows men and gets the general population discuss her when she is semi naked. Bibi Bright initially included in a TV arrangement called 'Missed Call' after which she has not thought back from that point forward. Bibi has gone ahead to highlight in motion pictures, for example, Please Marry Me, Leave My Wife, Spiritual Killer, Why Me, Forbidden Act, Gamble For Love, Accra Girl, Love and Steal, House Party and Lost In His Glory.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.