Header Ads

Gossip: Shatta Wale To Feature Samini In A Song Produced By America's Aced Deejay - Dj Khaled

Gossip: Shatta Wale To Feature Samini In A Song Produced By America's Aced Deejay - Dj Khaled
Samini and Shatta Wale performing at SAMINIFEST

Observed Ghanaian dancehall artiste; Shatta Wale, uncovered in a radio meeting that, he has another single in the pipeline with Samini and God willing, America's own Dj Khaled will deliver it.

Shatta Wale made this disclosure in a Radio meeting by saying that "Simply like boxing, in the wake of battling they embrace and talk. As I address you, one of my promoters is taking a shot at an arrangement for Samini and I to run record with Dj Khaled. Individuals ought not think we are simply imagining. God willing, my single with Samini will be delivered by DJ Khaled after which I will go on a world visit. 2017 is a major year for me."

Shatta Wale and Samini has been in a warmed expressive war for more than 2 years until they both chose to burry the ax and lecture peace among their fans. The critical minute was when Shatta Wale appeared at Samini's "SAMINIFEST" held at the TradeFair focus in Accra (Ghana) on Saturday third December 2016. It's great to know they have united and chipping away at something super! Ghana, sit tight for it!!!me."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.